20 Questions: thanks to the awesome Facebook site DON’T DIE FOR LOVE
20 Important Questions to Ask Yourself in Life
1. Who am I?
2. What is really important to me/ what are my values?
3. What are my passions?
5. What am I most proud of?
6. Who and what am I truly grateful for?
7. What 5 adjectives describe me best?
8. Do I love myself (and why, or why not)?
9. Do I love other people – in a way that is meaningful to them?
10. What would my ideal self look like? (How would they be living; what would they be thinking, saying and doing?)
11. What are the most important lessons I’ve learned so far?
12. Who can I trust (and who should I NOT trust)?
13. What do I want my life to look like a year, 5 years and 10 years from now?
14. What do I need to do to make that a reality?
15. What are my goals and dreams?
16. What steps do I need to take, what obstacles do I need to overcome, what bad habits do I need to break, and what commitments do I need to make in order to realise those goals and dreams?
17. What am I running away from?
18. What do I need to work on to be the best person I can be?
19. What gives my life meaning and purpose?
20. Which 5 people do I want to spend most time with?